Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Dec. 19, 2007 (sorry, this is being posted a little bit late...)

Dear Family and Friends. Here is a little news from the frozen North. Well everything is going good. I am companions with Sister Ferguson from Bountiful, Utah. She and I are working hard to meet those in our path that are prepared for us. I love sharing the gospel and have learned so much from being here. I truly am grateful for my Savior and his infinite atonement for each one of us. I am grateful that he has promised us that if we believe on his name and come unto him, he will welcome us with open arms. What a blessing! I am learning to adapt to the cold, and I still have all my fingers and toes so I feel like I am ahead of the game. I love each one of you and am grateful to have gotten to have your support and love. The gospel is true and I know that we can return back home to our Father in Heaven, and that he knows and loves each one of us so personally. I know that Joseph Smith is a true Prophet of God because of my strong testimony that Book of Mormon is the word of God. And God wouldn't put a true book in the hands of a false prophet as my companion often says. So if we can gain a testimony in that one book that gives us the promise we will get nearer to God by reading it then we should take the challenge and find out for ourselves. I hope you have a Merry Christmas, and that the spirit of Christ will be the center because this is a very special time of year. I hope you have a wonderful new year, and as you reflect on the past year that you will see what great blessings you have received through your obedience. Merry Christmas!

Love, Sister North

No comments: